VisionFund International is seeking creative content design to be incorporated into VisionFund’s client education materials, specifically five new modules (topics TBD). These materials will be used with VisionFund clients across the 28 countries where we operate.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Introduction and overview of the organisation (max 1 page)
- Outline of the proposed solution (max 3 pages)
- Outline of pilot project and projection of scale up project (1 page)
- Budget (1 page)
If you are selected, you will be provided with educational messages in the form of stories. As part of your expression of interest, please indicate:
- How you will design characters that span 3 major global regions: Africa, Latin America, Asia
- Sample of previous relevant work
- Experience designing materials for oral preference learners
- Experience designing materials with a gender lens
VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU) is a microfinance affiliate of World Vision Uganda (WVU), incorporated as a company limited by shares, with World Vision Uganda and VisionFund International as the shareholders. It started in 1996 as World Vision Uganda’s Micro Enterprise Development Network (MED NET), incorporated in 2012 as a microfinance institution, and rebranded in 2012 as VisionFund Uganda. VFU works across 23 branches in Uganda, and currently serves more than 45,000 clients with individual and group loans and non-financial services such as financial literacy training.
Deadline for submission - Monday, 24 July 2020
Analysis of submissions / Potential follow up or clarification / Due diligence - 27-31 July 2020
Start of engagement - August 2020
Please send your expression of interest via email to the following: