VisionFund affiliated MFIs have also struck Platinum, Gold and Silver in the MIX awards for their dedicated performance in providing financial and social performance transparency.
These great achievements reflect VisionFund’s commitment to provide meaningful measures of transparency and protection for vulnerable clients, who want to live fulfilling lives out of poverty.
VisionFund affiliated MFIs, Platinum Award Winners:
- Azercredit (Azerbaijan)
- EKI (Bosnia and Herzegovina )
- VisionFund Cambodia
- FODEMI (Ecuador)
- CEVI (Philippines)
VisionFund affiliated MFIs, Gold Award Winners:
- VisionFund Lanka (Sri Lanka)
VisionFund affiliated MFIs, Silver Award Winner:
VisionFund International is a founding member of the Microfinance CEO Working Group, whose members are drawn from CEOs of leading global microfinance organisations.
All members are committed to creating robust standards in the microfinance industry and ensuring clients are treated fairly.
About MIX Awards
Each year, MFIs from around the world are ranked and reviewed by the Microfinance Information Exchange (MIX), a leading business information provider dedicated to strengthening the microfinance sector.
The requirements to be awarded the various levels of the Social Performance Reporting awards are as follows:
- Complete the social performance questionnaire found in the MIX Online Profile Editor
- Submit proper documentation to MIX proving the existence of reported social performance policies
- Report poverty measurement data to MIX
In addition to completing the requirements of the Silver Award, MFIs must:
- Have a social rating from 2008 or later
- Show social change related to their mission
- Show high levels of client retention based on their respective market
In addition to completing the requirements of the Silver and Gold Awards, MFIs must fill out an additional survey assessing new indicators.