CAREERS - WORKING AT VISIONFUND
Many people have found a great professional home at VisionFund. A vast array of talented individuals are working together to make the world a better place for millions of children.
What We Look For:
VisionFund is always looking for people with skills which may have been gained inside or outside the non-profit sector, especially in the core capabilities below:
- Achieving quality results and service
- Practicing accountability and integrity
- Communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly
- Understanding the microfinance industry
- Practising innovation and change
- Demonstrating Christ-centred life and work
For more information found on our World Vision parent website, please click here for more information
We Value Our Staff
We provide support for the well-being of our staff and offer an industry competitive benefits package as part of our Total Rewards Philosophy. Benefits at VisionFund all comply with an organisational rewards philosophy but vary to be appropriate in each context.
Total Rewards includes all aspects of financial and non-financial rewards including compensation, benefits, recognition, development and career opportunities, organisational value and affiliation, and working culture.
- Medical Plan
- Disability Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Pension or Retirement Plan
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Click here to visit World Vision, our parent organisation's, website to see a list of benefits for VisionFund International Assignees (expatriate staff)
Note: Benefits for VisionFund staff hired locally (not expatriate staff) vary from country to country.